fredag 1. januar 2010

2010

To all who thought that yesterdays blog post was the last: you were tricked. This was the exact thing you were thinking: " the last blog post of hopeless-Geir... NOOOOOOOOO!"

I wonder what 2010 will bring. The future is to some extent unpredictable, and to some extent predictable. I think it is quite predictable that I will not experience to have any luck; I am more likely to experience that obstacles and bad luck will find their way to me. To anticipate some obstacles that may occur, is probably possible, but to anticipate all obstacles is impossible. I am prepared for anything.

No matter how pessimistic it may sound, I think it is predictable that I will not meet anyone that will understand me as a person that is wise and full of experience, in a manner that she will be fascinated by me, and maybe even develop a romantic interest for me. I guess that most people understand me as someone who most certainly is not afraid to walk outside the path most people walk. Maybe they would evaluate whether it is wise to stand out from the crowd, and maybe they would come to the conlusion that, they at least, will not try to stand out. I can undrestand why people would prefer to be part of the crowds "innocent" anonymity: it is more safe and it is easier to have things in common with people. The one who stands out, risk to end up as a lonely person. The one who choose the crowds anonymity, risk to not be his real true self; to be a fake person.

I have a hypothesis why there are so many divorces in the world: When two people who think they are romantically interested in eachother meet, they radiate themselves as ideal characters, and after a X amount of time they reveal their true self, example: The man prefers to watch footall instead of taking account of the guest that the woman has invited.

I see the wisdom in beeing ones true self. Geirs true self is dominated a little by complex philosophical thinking. Almost every position and opinon Geir has, is according to me, based on the most solid of argumentation. Be aware that many of Geirs logical reasonings are deductive, which means that a conclusion stays because all premises are proven to be true.But I am still willing to let myself be influenced by others if they can argue for that their suggestions leads to something that is good and beneficial. If a person were trained like the Greek philosophers were trained by the sophists to lead a discussion or a dialogue, then it is a small chance that person may influence Geir's opininons.

This became a rather messy blog post. Romance is a non-topic for Geirs blog 2010 because speculations regarding such a topic, can according to wisdom book, most likely not lead to anything good. Don't take any advice from Geir regarding romance. One can appreciate a person for a reason as simple as: he/she is cozy and fun to be around.

1 kommentar:

  1. what is "truth"? How can you deduct anything without making a definition of what the truth is? According to some people the truth will always change..... Many years ago the whole world population believed that the earth was flat -> It was the "truth". Today almost everybody agree that the earth is round. So todays truth is diffrent from the past truth.

    SvarSlett

Hvem kan bli årets kommentator mon tro...