tirsdag 5. januar 2010

And Yoda said...

"Patience"

What did Yoda really mean? Having patience is an unpleasant feeling? Having impatience is also an unpleasant feeling? Maybe it is just impatience that is the unpleasant feeling, while patience is not? Maybe it is opposite?

Although I imagine patience as a positive thing, I have nothing in my wisdom book about patience. I am open to suggestions from my blog readers about what they think of as wise opinions about patience, that should be noted in the book.

...

Yesterday I trained qwan ki do, It was only me and the master who had come. Today I feel it in my muscles that I have trained a bit hard, but that will pass. Anthropology lectures will not begin until the end of the month. I have been thinking lately that it could be wise to get in advance when it comes to studying, but motivation is missing, I should probably try to find it.

...

According to geirknappen polls, my blog readers want to hear about romance, and it would be fair that I mentioned the topic one more time. If no romance occurs in 2010, my conlusion will probably be that I have the unexplainable personality atribute X, which makes me unsuitable boyfriend material in my current surroundings (Norwegian culture?).

1 kommentar:

  1. Man må elske seg seg for å bli elsket av andre...

    SvarSlett

Hvem kan bli årets kommentator mon tro...