lørdag 30. januar 2010

Not every saturday is a wisdom-saturday...

Last Saturday I tried to make it a fixed wisdom day. I also got a lot of comments (now 10) on that post. I think maybe people were very bored that day, bored enough to write a comment in a blog. Even my valued brother with nickname krille commented my blog. Maybe I got comments because people perceived it as sad that it seemed like few people seemed to care what Geir wrote. Whatever the motive... I can confirm that it is comments that make a blogger like me blog, especially If one has less than ten readers, and especially if the the few readers are cool and admirable readers.


2 kommentarer:

  1. I like your blog. Very entertaining. May a better era come for Geir.

    SvarSlett
  2. Perhaps future computers will come with a geirknappen-button? What do you think?

    SvarSlett

Hvem kan bli årets kommentator mon tro...