søndag 27. desember 2009

What is Geir's wisdombook? Why is it secret?

The wisdombook is like a physician designed only for Geir. If Geir was sad, he would open the book, and the book would give a diagnosis. The book would then give a suggestion for a treatment plan and a follow up plan, and Geir would trust the suggestions that the book gave, since it is a book Geir himself had written.

Another property of the book is that it maintains Geir's skills. What is the point of learning something if one always forget?

Why is Geir's book secret? Imagine that you had build 19 pyramids alone, would you give away those pyramids for free? Probably not. If I write down a new idea, it is my property. To open a handwritten book that does not belong to you, would be like stealing.

The possibility that the book could end up in the wrong hands, is a problem I have been thinking about since I wrote my first book. In my first book, I made plans for the book to be unkidnapable. For the second book I wrote propaganda in the first page of the book, to scare people to not read in the book. The way I protect book number 3, is secret. I will know if someone other than me touches the book, and if that happens he or she will be banned. No other person than me will read in this book, not even king Harald V of Norway.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hvem kan bli årets kommentator mon tro...