mandag 7. desember 2009

Another dream + helped my little sister

Today I dreamt that I sat on a train with my brother. Then I ate a television remote control. It did not taste good, but it was food. My brother then asked me if we should order a pizza... The dream then ended...

Yesterday my little sister asked me for help. She had installed an obvious fake antivirus called antivir, and it was designed so that it would be difficult to remove/uninstall from the computer, but I removed it. Today I installed Linux mint on Marie's computer so that such problems will never happen again. It is more userfriendly for a kid than ubuntu. I use ubuntu 9.04, the newest ubuntu 9.10 had to many problems. The difference between mint and ubuntu? Ubuntu requires a minimum of logical intellect to use. Linux mint requires almost no intellect to use.

Ps: It is not difficult to install. And one does not need to delete windows, instead one gets a dualboot option: choose to start windows or linux. If one know how to: its a good idea to free 10 Gb free space from the windows partition from inside windows. List of most popular distros.

1 kommentar:

Hvem kan bli årets kommentator mon tro...