mandag 21. desember 2009

Geir + ... = fail

There are many things that do not work well with Geir. For example, Geir + the game "hon" = so failed that I should avoid playing it for a while. My game stats in this game are very bad: for every enemy kill I have, I also have 4 deaths. Every member of the enemy team knows this when the game starts, so I am therefore an obvious 1th target. My plan, because of this, is to go to a secret shop and buy a purple heart, a green stone and a blue brain, and mix these items into 1 super item that will give me +500 health. I also buy running shoes, and I stick together with all the other 4 team members, so that it would be even harder for the enemy to kill me.

After a while, all players on both teams develop a ultimate superhero skills. 5 heroes meets 5 other heroes, then its chaos with thunderbolts, shockwaves, lava eruptions and so on. Their attacks are focused mainly on one person: me. Sometimes I manage to use all my magic skills, and run away with the running shoes, but usually I die in 1 second... ergo geir + hon = fail.


Geir + a different game called "bioshock" = works better. It is nice to evelutionize and have the ability to hypnotize, to lift objects with telekinesis, to throw electicity, flames or ice out of ones hands and so on. When the game was solved, I realized that the bioshock is that one gets brainwashed by the game. Two key quotes from the game: "
We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.", and "Would you kindly? "


All familymembers have come home for christmas. 10 mammals are living in our house: Mom, dad, oldest brother and his cat, second brother and his girlfriend, me, my younger brother, my younger sister and our dog. The cat and the dog are not best friends, but I think the dog has learnd that since the cat has stayed here for a while, it is not suppused to be killed.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hvem kan bli årets kommentator mon tro...