søndag 14. mars 2010

Norwegian TV-series

I have a cousin that is a famous actor in Norway, her name is Lena. She is in a Norwegian drama series called Himmelblå. Her appearance is the only reason I have ever watched an episode. I my opinion Television series should have laser fences, aliens, evil robots, lost smoke monsters or something similar. To speak out very directly... Himmelblå= boring.

I do not in any way blame my cousin for this, I blame my friend Jakob. Why? Well... Jakob has often an excellent taste in entertainment and is a very creative person. Jakob should have educated himself as a director and created Norwegian TV series.

Alright... I can't blame my friend Jakob. I am not blaming anyone, because some people like the series. Just because I do not find something entertaining, it does not have to mean it is bad.

By the way... It used to be a little unusual to see my cousin in different Norwegian gossip magazines (1).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Hvem kan bli årets kommentator mon tro...